Cinderella Spot The Difference
Free Printable Activity Page
You can have a fun challenge, when you try this Cinderella spot the difference activity.
Print the images or just download them to save for later.
The two side by side images are from the new Cinderella and The Secret Prince movie, which is a new adventure based on the classic fairy tale.
I found a few differences right away, but others are more of a challenge.
Official Trailer: Cinderella and The Secret Prince
Release Date 11/5/19
With the help of good fairy Crystal, Cinderella and her three mouse friends are able to escape the attic they live in and make it to the Royal Ball at the palace … but they soon discover a terrible secret.
The real Prince has been turned into a mouse by an evil witch … and the “Prince” standing in front of everyone at the Ball is an impostor!
Cinderella and her faithful furry friends must embark on an all-new adventure to restore the real Prince to his true form and help him defeat the forces of darkness.
Click HERE to download the free printable Cinderella activity page, so you can try to spot the differences in the two images.
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at my other entertainment articles, so you can keep up with the latest TV, movie and book news.
- Cinderella Ornament
- Prince Charming Ornament
- Mice Craft
- Origami Butterfly Words of Kindness Craft
- Clock Craft
- Mini Princess Tiara Craft
- Does the Glass Slipper Fit? Coloring Page
- Glass Slipper Coloring Page
- Cinderella Connect the Dots
- Fairy Godmother Coloring Page
- Word Search
- Learn to Tell Time with Cinderella
- Cinderella’s Chores Coloring Page
- Memory Card Matching Game
- Golden Carriage Coloring Page
- Ball Gown Design Activity Page
- Cinderella and The Prince Coloring Page
- How to Draw Jaq and Gus
- Spot the Difference Activity Page
Free Printable Activity Pages
Check out my free printables, when you are looking for fun activities to do at home.
Some are educational, but others are just plain fun.
There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and many other family friendly activities.