Cinderella How To Draw Jaq and Gus
This is a wonderful activity for artistic kids, but adults can try it, too.
The step by step visual instructions make it easy for Cinderalla fans of all ages to create art featuring these adorable and hilarious mice.
Then take is slow as you follow the step by step process.
It isn’t as hard to draw pictures, when you go slowly.
Signature Collection Anniversary Edition
Release date 6/25/19
Cinderella is sure her time has come. Then, her stepsisters, with the encouragement of Lady Tremaine, tear her gown to shreds.
Just when Cinderella believes all is lost, her Fairy Godmother appears.
With a wave of her wand and “Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo,” she transforms an ordinary pumpkin into a magnificent coach and Cinderella’s rags into a gorgeous gown. Then she sends her off to the Royal Ball.
But Cinderella’s enchanted evening must end when the spell is broken at midnight.
It will take the help of her daring animal mice friends and a perfect fit into a glass slipper to create the ultimate fairy tale ending.
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at my other entertainment articles, so you can keep up with the latest TV, movie and book news.
- Cinderella Ornament
- Prince Charming Ornament
- Mice Craft
- Origami Butterfly Words of Kindness Craft
- Clock Craft
- Mini Princess Tiara Craft
- Does the Glass Slipper Fit? Coloring Page
- Glass Slipper Coloring Page
- Cinderella Connect the Dots
- Fairy Godmother Coloring Page
- Word Search
- Learn to Tell Time with Cinderella
- Cinderella’s Chores Coloring Page
- Memory Card Matching Game
- Golden Carriage Coloring Page
- Ball Gown Design Activity Page
- Cinderella and The Prince Coloring Page
- How to Draw Jaq and Gus
- Spot the Difference Activity Page
Free Printable Activity Pages
Check out my free printables, when you are looking for fun activities to do at home.
Some are educational, but others are just plain fun.
There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and many other family friendly activities.