Children’s Book Celebrating Diversity and Self-Acceptance
Cake Mix: Learning to Love All Your Ingredients is a beautiful children’s book that teaches kids about diversity and self-acceptance.
With its heartwarming story and colorful illustrations, this book is sure to resonate with kids.
The Cake Mix children’s book Cake Mix is a thoughtful story about a young mixed-race girl named Remy.
With the help of her mom, Remy learns to love herself for who she is and she is able to share the message with kids at school.
With its beautiful illustrations and uplifting message, Cake Mix is a must-read.
Order your copy of the Cake Mix children’s book from Amazon today!
Pub Date 7/4/23
A young mixed-race girl named Remy, encounters that intrusive question, “What are you?” during her first day at a new school, which sends her on a journey towards self-acceptance.
Feeling confused about where she belongs, Remy learns about ethnicity and what it means to be mixed by doing her favorite activity with her mother: baking.
When she then returns to school, Remy shares the importance and deliciousness of celebrating different backgrounds with all of her classmates.
5 to 8 years old
Kindergarten to 2nd Grade
Prize: Cake Mix by Mikki Hernandez (arv $9.99)
Ends 10/7/23 11:59pm ET
Check out my other giveaways, so you can have more chances to win prizes.
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at my other entertainment articles, so you can keep up with the latest TV, movie and book news.
- Ding Dong Cake
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Glazed Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
- Classic Homemade Yellow Cake
- Best Sheet Cake for Valentine’s Day
- Strawberry Crumb Cake
- Italian Chestnut Flour Cake
- Keto Matcha Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Little Shop of Horrors Feed Me Seymour Cupcakes
- Spider Web Cupcakes
- Disney Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Muppets Miss Piggy Carrot Cupcakes
- Minnie Mouse Gluten-Free Cupcakes
Printable Activity Pages
Check out my free printables, when you are looking for fun activities to do at home.
Some are educational, but others are just plain fun.
There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and many other family friendly activities.
Check out the latest online deals, so you can save money and pick out some great products for yourself and your family.
- Miss A $1 Makeup, Accessories, Decor & More
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- Seven Sisters Scones home or work delivery scones
- Southside Market food gifts
- Wildgrain bread delivered
- Warby Parker Eyewear try before you buy prescription glasses
- Sunnydaze Decor to update your outdoor spaces
- Big Feet Pajama Co for matching family PJs
What will you buy first?