I’ve got a family of tea drinkers. We like a wide variety of herbal and black teas. I typically have a pitcher of iced tea in the refrigerator and we each make our own hot tea throughout the day.
Tea bags are convenient, but we like the freshness and taste of loose teas. Libre Tea brings convenience to loose tea!
The newest member of the family is the Libre Glass’n Poly Mug. The mug itself has a glass interior and a tough polycarbonate exterior. There is a stainless steel filter and a lid.
Making tea is simple with a Libre Glass.
- Add loose tea to glass
- Replace Filter
- Add hot water
The tea looks so pretty floating in the mug. I drink right through the filter, so the tea doesn’t end up in my mouth. If you’d rather not have tea floating in the glass, you can put the tea on top of the filter and then remove it before drinking.
A Libre Tea Mug would be a great gift for a tea lover!
HOW TO CONNECT – You can like Libre Tea on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
PRIZE – Libre Tea Mug for Loose Tea – ARV $32.50
Here’s how to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Libre Tea on Facebook
* Follow Libre Tea on Twitter
* Enter the Community Coffee giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends December 5, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US and Canada only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.