Self-Talk for Black Women
G. Michelle Goodloe, LCSW can help you become empowered with the hardcover I Own My Magic self-help book.
For those who are not familiar with the initials after the author’s name, LCSW stands for Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
She has a helpful heart and the education and experience to know what works.
This isn’t just fluff to make you feel good for a moment, but can help you grow in a positive and strong direction.
It is a workbook style book with questions and activities to help you find inspiration from within and become empowered.
The hardcover self-help book is small, so it is easy to pop in your bag to read wherever life takes you.
I Own My Magic: Self-Talk for Black Women
Pub Date 12/28/22
Practice self-love, embrace mindfulness, and build a positive daily ritual with inspiring prompts, meditations, and reflections just for Black women.
You’re aware of the way you talk to others, but how do you talk to yourself?
Is your self-talk in need of a kindness boost?
Improve your self-esteem and love the woman that you are with these powerful affirmations.
A celebration of Black female identity, this book contains a huge dose of confidence in a small, convenient package.
Inside you’ll find:
- Quotes to empower you and fuel you for success
- Reflective prompts that challenge you to live as your most authentic self
- Inspiring words of wisdom on today’s Black female experience
- These words and practices of self-care will encourage you to honor your true power, live life to the fullest, and show strength in everything you do.
Gennifer Michelle Goodloe, LCSW
Prize: I Own My Magic by G. Michelle Goodloe (arv $15.95)
Ends 1/3/23 11:59pm ET
Check out my other giveaways, so you can have more chances to win prizes.
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at my other entertainment articles, so you can keep up with the latest TV, movie and book news.
Printable Activity Pages
Check out my free printables, when you are looking for fun activities to do at home.
Some are educational, but others are just plain fun.
There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and many other family friendly activities.
Check out the latest online deals, so you can save money and pick out some great products for yourself and your family.
- Miss A $1 Makeup, Accessories, Decor & More
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- Seven Sisters Scones home or work delivery scones
- Southside Market food gifts
- Wildgrain bread delivered
- Warby Parker Eyewear try before you buy prescription glasses
- Sunnydaze Decor to update your outdoor spaces
- Big Feet Pajama Co for matching family PJs
What will you buy first?