Disney Inspired Star Wars Craft
Star Wars fans of all ages can have fun, when they make this easy to assemble Disney inspired printable C-3PO craft project.
C-3PO is always entertaining, so for many people he is one of their favorite Star Wars characters.
He’s funny, very particular and is ready to help, even when things get scary.
Making this craft is simple, when you use my free printable template.
Just print, cut and assemble, so that you can make your own droid.
Feel free to get creative with your color combinations or you can make your C-3PO in realistic colors.
When you’ve put your craft together, you can hang it on a wall or make a ribbon hanger.
If you’d like to turn this into a Christmas tree ornament, that is easy to do.
For an ornament, set your printer to print out the template at half size or smaller.
Have fun and may the force be with you!
Printable C-3PO Craft
1) Download the free printable C-3PO template.
2) Print each of the pages of both templates on the correct color of card stock. The color is listed at the top of each page. You’ll have extra pieces of the mouth, so you can save them to make more than one.
3) Cut out all of the pieces. Then, glue them together with white glue or a glue stick.
4) Color in the nose with the black Sharpie.
5) Make a hanger by looping a piece of twine through the hole on the top of C-3PO’s head, if you’d like to hang it up that way.
Download the free Star Wars 4 page C-3PO template, so you can craft this fun Disney inspired craft.
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at all of my amazing Star Wars printables, crafts and activities.
Following are just of few of them.
- R2-D2 Sugar Skull Craft
- Millennium Falcon Coloring Page
- C-3PO Sugar Skull Craft
- C-3PO Line Art Craft
- BB-8 Coloring Page
- C-3PO and R2-D2 Coloring Page
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.