Disney Inspired Star Wars Craft
R2-D2 Sugar Skull for Day of The Dead
When Star Wars and the Day of The Dead collide, it’s time to make a beautiful R2-D2 sugar skull craft with my free printable coloring page pdf.
The picture can be just colored, like a regular coloring page.
However, it looks great, when you get crafty and mount it to black cardstock.
The black really makes the sugar skull’s colors pop!
Star Wars is definitely a franchise that appeals to both kids and adults, so you can make it or you can help your kids make R2D2.
There is no right or wrong way to add your personal touch to the craft.
It will still look great, even if a small child just adds some colorful scribbles to the page.
You can even add extra flowers or markings, if you’d like.
Use whatever color combination you think looks best.
When I first saw the original Star Wars movie as a child, I loved that R2D2 did his part to rescue Princess Leia.
Doesn’t he look beautiful all decorated and ready to celebrate Dia de los Muertos?
R2-D2 Sugar Skull Craft
1) Download the free pdf Star Wars sugar skull coloring page.
2) Print the coloring page on white cardstock.
3) Color the image in your choice of colors.
4) Cut out R2-D2.
5) Use white glue to attach the completed character to a piece of black cardstock.
6) Display the art in your home or give it as a gift.
Download the free pdf coloring page, so you can craft your own Disney Star Wars inspired R2-D2 artwork.
Take a look at all of my amazing Star Wars printables, crafts and activities.
Following are just of few of them.
- C-3PO Sugar Skull Craft
- Millennium Falcon Coloring Page
- Mighty Wookie Word Search
- BB-8 Coloring Page
- C-3PO and R2-D2 Coloring Page
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.