Free Printable Line Study Art Activity
Make some creative and crafty holiday fun, when you download my free printable boy elf coloring page for Christmas.
When you trim the edges and mount the picture on a piece of black cardstock, it transforms this coloring page into a work of art.
Your child can put it on display at home or give it as a give.
To complete your elf project like mine, you will need the my free printable download, a fine tip black marker, crayons, scissors, a glue stick and a piece of black cardstock.
If you just want to do the coloring page, that’s fine.
But the whole thing looks great when mounted on cardstock to frame the picture.
First, make lines in each of the sections with a fine tip black marker.
There is no need to use a ruler, since uneven lines simply add to the character of the art.
Add lines to everything, except for the eyes and jingle bells.
It’s ok to color outside the outer lines, since those edges will be trimmed.
This cute elf is great for kids, but adults can have fun with him, too.
“There’s room for everyone on the Nice List.”
Boy Elf Coloring Page
1) Download the elf PDF.
2) Print the elf boy on white cardstock.
3) Draw rows of lines in each of the separated areas. Mix it up, so the different angles will make your artwork unique. Leave the eyes and the jingle bells plain, without lines.
4) Color yours like mine or choose your own color combination.
5) Cut off the excess white border around the picture with scissors or a paper cutter.
6) Glue your artwork to the center of the black cardstock, so that the black frames the art.
7) Display the elf in your home or give it as a gift.
Download the free printable boy elf coloring page, so that you or your child can enjoy a fun holiday art activity.
Yes, there is a free printable girl elf, too!
More from Mama Likes This
All of the downloads are free, of course.
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.