The Legend: In 1858, James Hector discovered the Kicking Horse Valley: some of the West’s most beautiful and rugged country. While crossing a river, a pack horse kicked Hector so hard his partners thought he died. As they began to bury him, Hector’s eye suddenly twitched. Legend has it that a stiff cup of Kick Ass Coffee helped bring him back to life!
All Kicking Horse Coffee is certified organic, shade grown and Fair Trade. They support the long term benefits that Fair Trade provides. It isn’t just giving aid. It is providing for the long term social and economical well-being that comes from being paid a fair wage for a job well done.
Strong, bold, rich coffee is my favorite and Kicking Horse Kick Ass Coffee is just perfect! This is a powerful blend of dark roasted Indonesian and Central American coffee beans. The flavor is intense and is a wonderful eye opener in the morning or any other time of day that I need a good coffee burst.
As soon as I opened up the package, I knew it was going to be fabulous! The aroma is amazing and the beans are obviously fresh. They are dark and oily, not at all dried out. Yum!!!
Kicking Horse Coffee also has other roasts and blends available, but Kick Ass was so good that I think I’d just want to drink this again and again.
Their tin packaging is great! The entire package is recyclable – they don’t even use a paper label. But… I’m not planning on putting it in the recycling bin anytime soon. The tin looks good and with it’s resealable lid, I can easily reuse it at home.
PRIZE – Kicking Horse Coffee would like to give a tin of Kick Ass Coffee to 1 of you (ARV $14)
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice! ***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Kicking Horse Coffee on Facebook
* Follow Kicking Horse Coffee on Twitter
* Enter the Photographing Children and Babies Giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends August 12, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US & Canada only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by sponsor.