Summer House Cleaning
Cleaning with kids home for the Summer adds new challenges, but these tips can help make housekeeping easier.
Naturally, the house can get a whole lot dirtier, when kids and adults are spending more time indoors.
And when they are going in and out, all sorts of outdoor stuff gets tracked into the house.
Food, dirt, sand, craft supplies and unrecognizable debris all need to be taken care of often during the Summer months.
Tips for cleaning with kids
- Get kids involved with age appropriate chores and make sure everyone understands expectations.
- Keep cleaning supplies handy and well-stocked.
- Invest in tools, like a robotic vacuum, to clean automatically.
- Take care of spills and messes right away, so they don’t stain or cause damage.
- Plan for regular deeper cleaning weekly or on another schedule that works for you.
When everyone is involved in cleaning up, avoiding big messes becomes a habit that everyone can appreciate.
There will always be things to clean, but it doesn’t have to be a big ordeal to keep up with it.
Automating the process with a Neato Robotics Intelligent Robot Vacuum can help!
Follow my tips, so that you can spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your family and Summer weather.
More from Mama Likes This
Following are fantastic gift ideas for the whole family, so check them out before you shop.
Take a look at my other entertainment articles, so you can keep up with the latest TV, movie and book news.
Check out my free printables., when you are looking for activities to do at home.
Some are educational, but some are just plain fun.
There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.