Paper Flower Craft
Free Printable Template
Create a tropical paradise at home, when you or your child assemble this bright and bold printable hibiscus flower craft.
When I was growing up in Southern California, we had a large hibiscus plant in the backyard.
The large pink blooms were gorgeous, whether they stayed on the plant or were clipped and brought inside.
And when I went on vacations to Hawaii and Mexico, it seemed like there were hibiscus everywhere!
This is a flower that is beautiful, but it also reminds me of being on vacation and playing outdoors as a child.
The craft is easy and fun, and the completed project looks great.
Your little kids will need some help, but bigger ones may be able to do it on their own.
Follow my colors and placement exactly or shift things around to suit your style.
Hibiscus Flower Craft
1) Download the free hibiscus craft template.
2) Print the pieces using the paper colors listed on each page or choose different colors for the flowers. Print extras of the leaf pages in different shades of green.
3) Use a hole punch to make little round circles to add to the picture.
4) Arrange the leaves on a plain piece of cardstock and glue them in place.
5) Glue the small white plumeria flowers in place and color in the centers with a yellow oil pastel.
6) Then glue the large hibiscus flowers in place.
7) Allow time for the glue to dry completely, so that you can put it on display.
Click HERE to download the free hibiscus craft template, so that your child can make this colorful craft.
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at my other entertainment articles, so you can keep up with the latest TV, movie and book news.
Flower Coloring Pages
- Hawaiian Tropical Flowers
- Sunflower Garden
- Roses and Marigolds
- May Flowers
- Spring Crepe Paper Flower Wreath
- Hibiscus Flower Craft
- Hawaiian Lily Flower Craft
- Flower Heart Craft
- Gift Tags with Polymer Flowers
- Paper Marigolds
Free Printable Activity Pages
Check out my free printables, when you are looking for fun activities to do at home.
Some are educational, but others are just plain fun.
There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and many other family friendly activities.