Disney Holiday Ornament Craft
Princess Jasmine from Aladdin
Here is a fun Disney inspired activity, so your kids (or you!) can make this Princess Jasmine ornament craft.
Hang the printable craft on your Christmas tree or use it to decorate your home, when Christmas has passed.
If you are having an Aladdin birthday party, you can make them ahead of time to use as party decorations.
Or, you can set up a craft table at the party, so that everyone can make their own Jasmine craft.
For me the highlight of the live action Aladdin movie was Princess Jasmine.
I liked her in the animated film, but loved her strength and independence in the live action movie.
Have fun making and showing off this cute Mickey head printable Jasmine craft.
“A whole new world with new horizons to pursue.“
Printable Jasmine Ornament Craft
1) Download the free printable Princess Jasmine template.
2) Print each of the pages of both templates on the correct color of card stock. The color is listed at the top of each page. You’ll have extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one.
3) For each Princess Jasmine ornament cut 2 black ears, 1 flesh tone head, 1 turquoise outfit, 1 light turquoise belt and 1 gold necklace.
4) Glue the ears behind the head and the other pieces to the front.
5) Add turquoise glitter to the belt and gold glitter to the necklace.
6) Make a hanger by looping a piece of twine and gluing it to the back of the Jasmine ornament.
7) Let the Aladdin inspired ornament dry completely, and then they are ready to hang.
Download the free Disney inspired template, so you can craft this cute Princess Jasmine holiday ornament to display on a Christmas tree or elsewhere in your home.
I have a lot of other Disney inspired ornament crafts, so you can add some pixie dusted magic to your holiday celebrations.
ALADDIN is the exciting tale of the charming street rat Aladdin, the courageous and self-determined Princess Jasmine and the Genie who may be the key to their future.
Directed by Guy Ritchie, who brings his singular flair for fast-paced, visceral action to the fictitious port city of Agrabah.
The film is written by John August and Ritchie and is based on Disney’s ALADDIN.
Check out my other free Aladdin printables, so your kids can have more Disney adventures.
For year round fun, take a look at the rest of my free printables.
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.