Star Wars R2-D2 Craft
Free Printable Line Study Art
Star Wars fans of all ages can create their own unique artwork, when they follow these simple instructions to make this R2-D2 line art craft.
First, you’ll print out the free pdf coloring page on white cardstock.
You can use regular paper, but I recommend sturdier cardstock for this project to make it look better and last longer.
Then, you’ll add lines to make a one of a kind pattern on R2-D2 with a black marker.
After that you’ll add color and a frame to complete your masterpiece.
Coloring is a fun activity for kids and adults, since it is soothing and relaxing.
The lines on this project add an extra level of relaxation!
You don’t need to worry about making them perfectly straight or evenly spaced, since anything goes.
Freehand is just fine, so kids and adults can make a beautiful piece of Star Wars fan art!
R2-D2 Line Art Craft
1) Download the free printable R2-D2 pdf template.
2) Print R2-D2 on white cardstock.
3) Draw rows of lines in each of the separated areas. Mix it up, so the different angles will look interesting and make your Star Wars artwork unique.
4) Color R2-D2’s accents blue, gray and red. Then color the background dark blue or another color of your choice. (Or choose any other colors you would like to use.)
5) Cut off the excess white border around the picture with a paper cutter or scissors.
6) Glue your R2-D2 picture to the center of the black cardstock, so that the black frames the art.
7) Display your masterpiece in your home or give it as a gift to another Star Wars fan.
Download the free printable R2-D2 line art pdf, so you or your child can create a Disney Star Wars inspired masterpiece of your own.
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at all of my amazing Star Wars printables, crafts and activities.
Following are just of few of them.
- R2-D2 Sugar Skull Craft
- Millennium Falcon Coloring Page
- C-3PO Sugar Skull Craft
- BB-8 Coloring Page
- C-3PO Line Art Craft
- C-3PO and R2-D2 Coloring Page
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.