Disney Inspired Star Wars Art
Star Destroyer Galaxy Craft
You can create your own Star Wars scene, when you use my free template to make this movie inspired Star Destroyer galaxy craft.
Star Wars fan art is something that can be enjoyed by both kids and adults, so this is a fun project for all ages.
It would be a perfect activity to go along with family movie time at home.
The printable template makes it easy to get “professional” looking results, even if you don’t consider yourself to be artistic.
You can make your craft look just like mine or you can add your own personal touches to the galaxy background.
Then you can position the Star Destroyer, Death Star and TIE Fighters however you’d like.
Have fun and may the force be with you!
Star Wars Inspired Star Destroyer Paper Craft
Free Printable Star Destroyer & Death Star Template and TIE Fighter Template
Cardstock (1 Black, 3 gray or white)
Newspaper or Butcher Paper to keep your work area clean
Glue Stick and/or White Glue
1) First, create your galaxy background. Color most of a black sheet of cardstock with a black oil pastel. Then, fill in the other areas with blue, pink and purple oil pastels. Smudge the colors together with your finger.
2) Cover your work area with newspaper or butcher paper, since this next step is messy. Dip an old toothbrush into white paint and flick it onto the galaxy to make stars. Set it aside to dry completely.
3) Download the free printable templates and print all three pages on white or gray cardstock.
4) Use oil pastels to add accent shading to the ships. No need to worry about coloring outside the lines, since they will be cut out.
5) Cut out the Star Fighter, Death Star and as many TIE Fighters as you’d like.
6) Arrange the ships on the galaxy however you’d like and glue them in place. It’s ok to place them, so they hang partly over the edges. After the glue has dried you can trim off any excess.
7) Put your artwork on display.
Download the free Star Wars Star Fighter & Death Star template and TIE Fighter Template, so that you or your child can make this fun Disney inspired galaxy craft.
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
Release Date March 31st, 2020
The ninth and final episode in the Skywalker saga welcomed the return of original characters Luke Skywalker, General Leia Organa, Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2-D2, Emperor Palpatine and Lando Calrissian, along with the latest generation of heroes and villains, including Rey, Finn, Poe, BB-8, Maz, Rose, General Hux and Kylo Ren.
Newcomers include Jannah, a new ally of the Resistance; Allegiant General Pryde of the First Order; and smuggler Zorii Bliss.
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at all of my amazing Star Wars printables, crafts and activities.
Following are my other Star Wars galaxy crafts:
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.