Disney Inspired Star Wars Craft
R2D2 Torn Paper Art
Have some Disney Star Wars inspired fun, when you help your child make this cute and trendy R2D2 torn paper craft.
First, you’ll need to download the free template.
Then, you’ll cut out the pieces and add torn paper pops of color before assembling the droid.
It is a fun process, and your handmade art will look fantastic.
If your kids are small, they can at least help tear the paper and put it into position.
Bigger kids may be able to complete the whole craft on their own after you’ve downloaded the template.
This is a fun craft to do for family movie night or it can be good as a group activity at a Star Wars themed birthday party.
May the force be with you!
R2D2 Torn Paper Craft
1) Download the free printable R2D2 template.
2) Print all three pages of the template on white card stock.
4) Tear small pieces of colored card stock and glue them onto the R2D2 parts.
5) Allow to dry, cut out the pieces and then assemble R2D2. Glue him onto a piece of black card stock, so that you can put your art on display.
Download the free Star Wars R2D2 template, so that you or your child can make this fun Disney inspired craft.
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at all of my amazing Star Wars printables, crafts and activities.
Following are just of few of them.
- Millennium Falcon Coloring Page
- C-3PO Sugar Skull Craft
- R2-D2 Sugar Skull Craft
- C-3PO Line Art Craft
- BB-8 Coloring Page
- C-3PO Papercraft
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.