Disney Inspired Star Wars Craft
C3PO Torn Paper Art
When you help your child make this oh so cute C3PO torn paper craft, you can have some Disney Star Wars inspired fun.
This would be a fun activity to do for family movie night, when you watch the newly released The Rise of Skywalker.
Of course, you can do it at a Star Wars themed party or any other time you and your kids want to demonstrate what big fans you are.
Kids of all ages can have fun with this craft, but little ones will need some help.
The project looks great, when it’s completed.
So you will be proud to put it on display.
Mount it to black cardstock as shown in my photos or loop a ribbon through the whole in the top to hang it up that way.
Have fun and may the force be with you!
C3PO Torn Paper Craft
1) Download the free printable C3PO template.
2) Print the eyes on medium yellow and the other three pages on white cardstock. You’ll have some extra eyes, so you can save those to make more of these droid crafts.
4) Tear small pieces of colored card stock and glue them onto the C3PO parts.
5) Allow to dry, cut out the pieces and then assemble C3PO. Glue him onto a piece of black cardstock, so that you can put your art on display.
Download the free Star Wars C3PO template, so that you or your child can make this fun Disney inspired craft.
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at all of my amazing Star Wars printables, crafts and activities.
Following are just of few of them.
- Millennium Falcon Coloring Page
- R2D2 Torn Paper Craft
- R2-D2 Sugar Skull Craft
- C-3PO Line Art Craft
- BB-8 Coloring Page
- C-3PO Papercraft
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.