Learn how to clean your dog’s teeth without brushing, so pet oral health is easy and effective and dog breath is fresh.
Friendly dogs are great, but no one wants smelly dog breath in their face.
Good oral hygiene can help your dog’s breath smell fresh, but it is also important for their general health and well being.
Proper dental care can give your fur baby a winning smile and promote good health.
Some dogs (MOST dogs?) don’t like to have their teeth brushed, which is understandable.
Fortunately, there are other dog dental care options that your four legged family member just may like a whole lot better.
Products to Clean Dogs Teeth Without Brushing
- Spray Me Natural Dental Spray
- Clean Me Dental Chews
- Chew Me Bully Sticks
- Dental Care Kit with Spray Me, Clean Me and Chew Me
Your dog may have a favorite, but I prefer to use a variety for best results.
TruDog September 2021 Special Offers
- Save 20% sitewide with code WALK20AP until 9/15
- End Of Summer Sale: Save 15% sitewide with code ENDSUM15AP until 9/30
- Save 47% on the Backyard BBQ Treat Pack Trio until 9/30. No code necessary.
- Treat of the Month: Save 60% on the Treat Me Surf and Turf with Beef and Salmon Treat Pack from 9/1-9/30. No code necessary.
Now is a great time to take advantage of these savings for your dog’s health and well-being!
More from Mama Likes This
Following are fantastic gift ideas for the whole family, so check them out before you shop.
Take a look at my other entertainment articles, so you can keep up with the latest TV, movie and book news.
Check out my free printables., when you are looking for activities to do at home.
Some are educational, but others are just plain fun.
There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.