Disney Inspired Star Wars Craft
If you or someone you know is a Star Wars fan, you’ll want to print and assemble this Disney inspired printable R2-D2 craft.
R2-D2 looks so good, when he is assembled that your kids will be proud and amazed that they made this project.
Of course, there are plenty of adult Star Wars fans who will enjoy this project, too.
First, you’ll need to download the template.
You can print the pages on either cardstock or construction paper, but I recommend cardstock.
The colors will be more vibrant and it will look good for a long time.
My samples were made with traditional colors from the Disney Star Wars movies, but you can get creative with other color combinations.
You could make R2 red and green for Christmas, orange and black for Halloween or pretty pastel colors for Easter.
If you want to try patterned paper, that would work, too.
Have fun and may the force be with you!
Printable R2-D2 Craft
Cardstock or construction paper (White, Black, Blue, Gray, Red)
Glue Stick or White Glue
1) Download the free printable 7 page pdf template.
2) Print each of the pages of both templates on the correct color of card stock. The color is listed at the top of each page. If you’d like to get creative with the colors, feel free to choose your own.
3) Cut out the pieces. Then, glue them together with white glue or a glue stick.
4) When R2-D2 is complete, glue the craft to a piece of black cardstock and put it on display.
Download the free Star Wars 7 page R2-D2 template, so you can craft this fun Disney inspired craft.
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at all of my amazing Star Wars printables, crafts and activities.
Following are just of few of them.
- Millennium Falcon Coloring Page
- C-3PO Sugar Skull Craft
- R2-D2 Sugar Skull Craft
- C-3PO Line Art Craft
- BB-8 Coloring Page
- C-3PO Papercraft
Check out my other crafts and free printables, so you and your family can have lots of fun.
Many are from Disney and Shout Factory, so they feature movies, TV series and characters that your kids already know and love.
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.