Disney Holiday Ornament Craft
Ariel from The Little Mermaid
When you make this Ariel ornament craft, you can hang it on your Christmas tree for the holidays or put it on display any other time of the year.
This is a great Disney craft for Christmas, but The Little Mermaid doesn’t have to be only for Christmas.
Kids of all ages can enjoy getting crafty with Ariel.
Your little ones will definitely need some help, but your bigger kids may be able to do it alone start to finish.
First, you’ll need to print, cut and assemble Ariel.
Then, you will add sparkly glitter and a hanger to complete this Little Mermaid ornament.
If you want to skip the glitter, you can. However, it looks pretty as a princess with glitter added.
Printed Ornament Pieces
Printable Ariel Ornament Craft
Cardstock (Red, Flesh Tone, Purple, Green, Light Green)
Black Twine or Ribbon
Glitter (Red and Green)
1) Download the free printable Ariel craft template.
2) Print each of the pages of both templates on the correct color of card stock. The color is listed at the top of each page. You’ll have extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one of these cute ornaments.
3) For each mermaid ornament, cut out 2 red ears, 1 big round flesh tone head, 1 green dress, 1 light green trim piece and purple seashells.
4) Glue the ears behind the head and the other pieces to the front.
5) Add red glitter to the ears and green to the dress trim.
6) Make a hanger by looping a piece of twine and gluing it to the back of the ornaments.
7) Let the Little Mermaid Ariel ornament dry completely, and then it is ready to hang.
Download the free template, so you can craft these cute Disney inspired Little Mermaid holiday ornaments to display on a Christmas tree or elsewhere in your home.
Check out my other crafts and free printables, so you and your family can have lots of fun.
I have a lot of other Disney inspired ornament crafts, so you can add some pixie dusted magic to your holiday celebrations.
The Little Mermaid
Release date 2/26/19
THE LITTLE MERMAID is now part of the Walt Disney Signature Collection. This celebrated Anniversary Edition invites you to sing along with the award-winning songs, venture inside the studio for original recording sessions, and share memories with leading ladies who created iconic characters through Alan Menken‘s music.
Check out my other free Little Mermaid printables, so you can have more family fun!