Happy Squid Craft
Free Printable Art Activity
These squid are absolutely adorable, so you are going to want to make my free printable happy squid craft.
Make one or make a whole bunch of them.
Yours can be the same colors as mine or you can choose your on colorful combination.
The craft is simple, since all you need to do is print, cut and assemble these under the sea cuties.
I prefer using card stock for my printable crafts, since the colors are vibrant and it lasts longer.
However, construction paper can be substituted, if that is what you have available.
Kids can make the squid just for fun or you can tie it into a homeschool lesson. It would be fun to make after a trip to an aquarium.
If you are a teacher, this happy guy would look great on a bulletin board.
1) Download the free squid template.
2) Print the template using bright colors like the ones in my samples or any other combination of colors.
3) Cut out squid body pieces, legs and two eyes.
4) Assemble your squid and glue the pieces together.
5) Mount the squid on another piece of cardstock or hang on a bulletin board.
Click HERE to download the free printable craft, so you can create this adorable happy squid art project.
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.