Disney Holiday Ornament Craft
Free Maui Printable
This super cute Mickey head Maui ornament craft looks great and is fun to make, so kids and adults can enjoy the Disney Moana inspired craft.
The craft is easy to make, when you use my free template.
Once you have printed the pieces, you just need to cut them out, assemble the pieces and glue the craft together.
Then, add some glitter for sparkle.
Make the craft at Christmastime, so you can hang it on your Christmas tree.
Or make it whenever you want to, so you can enjoy Maui anytime of the year.
The craft would be a perfect addition to a Moana birthday party or a Disney luau.
Dwayne Johnson did a fantastic job as the voice of Maui, so this larger than life character really came to life in the movie.
It turns out that he also had a personal connection to Maui. Disney modeled the character after The Rock’s real life Samoan grandfather, High Chief Peter Maivia.
After you have made the Maui ornament, you can also make my Moana Disney Inspired ornament craft.
“When you use a bird to write with, it’s called tweeting.”
Disney Inspired Maui Ornament Craft
1) Download the free printable Maui Mickey Head template.
2) Print each of the pages from the 4 page template on the correct color of card stock. The color is listed at the top of each page. You’ll have extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one Moana craft.
3) For each Maui ornament, cut out 2 black ears and 1 each of the other pieces.
4) Glue the ears behind the head and the other pieces to the front.
5) Add black glitter to the ears and the stripe above the leaves.
6) Make a hanger by looping a piece of twine and gluing it to the back of the ornament.
9) Let the ornament dry completely, and then Maui is ready to be proudly displayed.
Download the free Maui ornament template, so you can craft this cute Disney inspired holiday ornament to display on a Christmas tree or elsewhere in your home.
Mini Dwayne Featurette
Walt Disney Home Entertainment
Three thousand years ago, the greatest sailors in the world voyaged across the vast Pacific, discovering the many islands of Oceania.
But then, for a millennium, their voyages stopped – and no one knows why.
I have a lot of other Disney inspired ornament crafts, so you can add some pixie dusted magic to your holiday celebrations.
Take a look all of my free Moana printables, so you can have more movie themed family fun!