Paper Flower Craft
When you want to create that special island feeling at home, make this Hawaiian tropical flower craft with my free printable template.
After you download the template, you’ll just print on brightly colored paper, cut out the pieces and assemble.
If you’d like yours to look just like mine, you can.
Otherwise, you can choose your own unique colors and arrange the leaves and flowers in a different way.
Your bigger children will be able to complete the craft on their own.
If you have small kids, this is a great project to work on together.
The bright colors are really pretty, so it looks great to display in a child’s room or on the refrigerator.
Tropical Flower Craft
1) Download the free tropical flower template.
2) Print the pieces using the paper colors listed on each page or choose different colors for the flowers. Print the large flower page twice on different bold colors and print both leaf pages twice on different shades of green.
3) Use a hole punch to make little round circle accents.
4) Arrange the leaves on a plain piece of cardstock and glue them in place.
5) Glue the small white plumeria flowers in place and color in the centers with a yellow oil pastel.
6) Then glue the large flowers in place.
7) Allow time for the glue to dry completely, so that you can put it on display.
Click HERE to download the free tropical flower template, so that your child can make this colorful craft.
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at my other free flower coloring pages including:
- Hawaiian Tropical Flowers
- Sunflower Garden
- Roses and Marigolds
- May Flowers
For year round fun, take a look at the rest of my free printables.
Some are educational and some are just plain fun. There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and other family friendly activities.