Disney Inspired Snowflake Ornament
Cotton Ball Craft
Fans of Anna and Elsa will have fun, when they make this Disney Frozen inspired snowflake ornament craft with cotton balls and plenty of sparkle.
You can print, cut and assemble this sparkly Christmas tree ornament with your children or grandchildren.
This is a good craft for little ones, since even a toddler can help with setting the cotton balls in place.
If your kids are older, they can print and cut the snowflakes, too.
This is a great craft to do with a mixed age group of children, since the older ones will be able to assist little ones with the ‘tricky’ parts.
Frozen Snowflake Ornament Craft
1) Download the free printable snowflake template and print on white cardstock.
2) Cut out the large and small cardstock snowflakes.
3) Glue cotton balls to large snowflake.
4) Sprinkle iridescent glitter on top of the cotton balls.
5) Aplly glue to the small cardstock snowflake and coat it with blue glitter.
6) Glue small snowflake to the center of the large snowflake.
7) Let the glue dry completely.
Walt Disney Animation Studios
In Theaters November 22nd, 2019
Why was Elsa born with magical powers? The answer is calling her and threatening her kingdom.
Together with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven, she’ll set out on a dangerous but remarkable journey.
In the first movie Elsa feared her powers were too much for the world, but in the second she must hope they are enough.
Of course, you’ll also want to watch the previous Frozen releases again, so you’ll be primed for the new feature film.