Free Printable Cinderella Coloring Page
Click HERE to download the coloring sheet.
Signature Collection Anniversary Edition
Release date 6/25/19
Recently added to the prestigious National Film Registry, the animated classic centers on kind and hardworking Cinderella, who is ordered around by her cruel stepmother and her awful stepsisters.
Even the big clock in the church tower tells her when to start another day of drudgery.
But they can’t stop her from dreaming, and Cinderella has faith that someday her wishes will come true. When an invitation to the royal ball arrives,
Cinderella is sure her time has come. Then, her stepsisters, with the encouragement of Lady Tremaine, tear her gown to shreds.
Just when Cinderella believes all is lost, her Fairy Godmother appears.
With a wave of her wand and “Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo,” she transforms an ordinary pumpkin into a magnificent coach and Cinderella’s rags into a gorgeous gown. Then she sends her off to the Royal Ball.
But Cinderella’s enchanted evening must end when the spell is broken at midnight.
It will take the help of her daring animal mice friends and a perfect fit into a glass slipper to create the ultimate fairy tale ending.
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at my other entertainment articles, so you can keep up with the latest TV, movie and book news.
- Cinderella Ornament
- Prince Charming Ornament
- Mice Craft
- Origami Butterfly Words of Kindness Craft
- Clock Craft
- Mini Princess Tiara Craft
- Does the Glass Slipper Fit? Coloring Page
- Glass Slipper Coloring Page
- Cinderella Connect the Dots
- Fairy Godmother Coloring Page
- Word Search
- Learn to Tell Time with Cinderella
- Cinderella’s Chores Coloring Page
- Memory Card Matching Game
- Golden Carriage Coloring Page
- Ball Gown Design Activity Page
- Cinderella and The Prince Coloring Page
- How to Draw Jaq and Gus
- Spot the Difference Activity Page
Free Printable Activity Pages
Check out my free printables, when you are looking for fun activities to do at home.
Some are educational, but others are just plain fun.
There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and many other family friendly activities.