How to Make Easter Bunny Hoop Earrings
Even jewelry making beginners can make this super cute pink Easter Bunny hoop earrings craft with polymer beads.
The process is easy and supplies are very affordable, so it can be a fun group craft activity or you can make many pair of earrings.
No extra tools, sharp needles or messy glue are needed.
The colors are vibrant and the Easter Bunny is, of course, adorable.
All you need are beading hoops and the beads to make yours exactly like mine or with some other creative bead arrangement.
Polymer Clay Bunny Beads
Bunny beads are really cute and just perfect for easy DIY Easter hoop earrings.
The colors are typically vibrant and the beads are fairly lightweight, so they are comfortable to wear for earrings, bracelets or other jewelry.
There are a lot of different choices for the beads, so you can use whatever you like best.
I got an assortment of polymer rabbit beads in different colors that I’ll be able to use for other beading projects, too.
There are also some great sets that include rabbits along with other types of animals.
Currently, both Amazon and Ali Express have polymer clay Easter beads in stock.
If you can wait a little while, save money by ordering yours from Ali Express.
Or order from Amazon for speedy delivery.
Colorful Polymer Clay Heishi Beads
I used light pink heishi beads when I made these Easter Bunny hoop earrings, since it’s a good color for the holiday and they match my bunny bead’s ears.
Traditional heishi (pronounced hee-shee) beads are formed from a clay made from ground up shell or stone powder.
Today the term is used for a variety of flat disc shaped beads.
The most common type of heishi beads used for DIY jewelry crafts today are made from polymer clay and come in a wide variety of colors.
They can be purchased as strands of beads, packages of loose beads and boxed jewelry making kits with beads organized by color.
Typical size of the beads is 6mm wide by 1mm thick with a hole that is 2mm in diameter.
Beads are readily available in pink for making these Easter Bunny hoop earrings and, of course, other colors are available, too.
Hoop Earrings for Jewelry Making
Earring beading hoops are readily available in a variety of sizes and finishes at very reasonable prices.
You can get a package that includes all the same size and shape hoops or an assorted multipack that you can use to make a lot of fun hoop earrings.
For this pair of beaded earrings I used round 1.2″ silver tone hoops, since that is a good size for me and many others – not too big and not too small.
You are welcome to use whatever size and finish works for you.
Where to Buy Jewelry Supplies Online
- AliExpress has a huge selection of jewelry making supplies at super low prices – incredibly low prices. Plan ahead when you order, since shipping can take longer than US based companies.
- Amazon also has a good selection of supplies and shipping can be very fast.
- Beebeecraft has beads from around the world, jewelry findings and craft supplies with free shipping on orders over $25.
Easter Bunny Hoop Earrings Craft
Supplies / Materials
1) Gather your supplies and make a plan for how you will arrange the pink heishi and Easter Bunny beads. Make yours exactly like mine or come up with your own unique design. This is the order of my beads:
- 5 Light Pink Heishi Beads
- Easter Bunny Bead
- 5 Light Pink Heishi Beads
2) Open up the hoops and slide the polymer clay heishi and bunny beads onto the earrings.
3) Enjoy your new Easter Bunny hoop earrings!
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at my entertainment articles, so you can keep up with the latest TV, movie and book news.
Hoop Earrings Crafts
- Pink Grapefruit Hoop Earrings
- Dragon Fruit Hoop Earrings
- Baseball Hoop Earrings
- Football Team Hoop Earrings
- Tennis Ball Hoop Earrings
- Basketball Team Earrings
- Avocado Hoop Earrings
- Rabbit Hoop Earrings
- Easter Bunny Hoop Earrings
- Rainbow Bear Hoop Earrings
- Mushroom Earrings
- Milk Tea Boba Earrings
Drop Earrings Craft
Clip-on Earrings Craft
- Avocado Clip-on Earrings
- Apple Clip-on Earrings
- Pineapple Clip-on Earrings
- Carrot Clip-on Earrings
- Ladybug Clip-on Earrings
- Football Team Colors Bracelet
- Citrus Fruit Bracelet
- Dragon Fruit Bracelet
- Spirit Riding Free Friendship Bracelet
- Disney Frozen Sisters Bracelet
- Easter Egg Play Dough Mats
- A to Z Easter Word Activity Page
- Ice Age Printable Easter Dot Game
- Jake and The Neverland Pirates Easter Egg Holders
Free Printable Activity Pages
Check out my free printables, when you are looking for fun activities to do at home.
Some are educational, but others are just plain fun.
There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and many other family friendly activities.
Check out the latest online deals, so you can save money and pick out some great products for yourself and your family.
- AliExpress for amazing prices on craft supplies and more
- Miss A $1 makeup, accessories and household goods
- Seven Sisters Scones home or work delivery scones
- Southside Market food gifts
- Wildgrain bread delivered
- Warby Parker Eyewear try before you buy prescription glasses
- Sunnydaze Decor to update your outdoor spaces
- Big Feet Pajama Co for matching family PJs
What will you buy first?