Click HERE to download the free printable page.
Picture frames are fun for boys and girls to make.
Just print out this diy craft page on cardstock and kids can create a Peppa Pig frame to keep for themselves or give as a gift.
Cut it out.
Color it in.
Add sparkles or other embellishments and assemble the pieces.
You can glue it to cardboard, if you’d like to make it extra sturdy. Make one or make a whole bunch of them!
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at my entertainment articles, so you can keep up with the latest TV, movie and book news.
Picture Frame Crafts
- Valentine Pom Pom Frame
- Glow in The Dark Frame
- Team Colors Frame
- Holiday Decoupage Frame
- Spirit Riding Free Friendship Frame
- Peppa Pig Printable Frame Craft
Free Printable Activity Pages
Check out my free printables, when you are looking for fun activities to do at home.
Some are educational, but others are just plain fun.
There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and many other family friendly activities.
Check out the latest online deals, so you can save money and pick out some great products for yourself and your family.
- AliExpress for amazing prices on craft supplies and more
- Miss A $1 makeup, accessories and household goods
- Seven Sisters Scones home or work delivery scones
- Southside Market food gifts
- Wildgrain bread delivered
- Warby Parker Eyewear try before you buy prescription glasses
- Sunnydaze Decor to update your outdoor spaces
- Big Feet Pajama Co for matching family PJs
What will you buy first?