Maleficent Scepter Craft
If you are planning on dressing up as Maleficent for Halloween, you’ll need to make this Maleficent scepter craft for a complete and authentic costume.
With these instructions, you can craft a fantastic and one of a kind accessory.
Scepter Craft Supplies
Aurora: Becoming a Beauty
Mistress of Evil
When the fantasy adventure begins, it is several years after “Maleficent.”
Then audiences learned of the events that hardened the heart of Disney’s most notorious villain, so she was driven to curse a baby Princess Aurora.
The film continues to explore the complex relationship between the horned fairy and the soon to be Queen.
They form new alliances and face new adversaries, when they struggle to protect the moors and the magical creatures that reside within.
Click HERE to download the free printable craft instructions, so you can make your own one of a kind Maleficent scepter.
Check out my other free Maleficent printables, so you can have even more fun with this notorious Disney Villain.
More from Mama Likes This
- Miss A $1 Halloween Accessories and Makeup
- Haunted House Craft
- Halloween Bat Craft
- Bride of Frankenstein Craft
- Grim Reaper Craft
- Zombie Craft
- Jack Skellington Nightmare Before Christmas Craft
- Silly Monster Craft
- Pumpkin Child Craft
- Wizard Craft
- Werewolf Craft
- Mad Scientist Craft
- Disney Frankenstein Craft
- Devil Child Craft
- Jack Skellington Ornament
- Lion King Mask Craft
Free Halloween Activity Pages
- Peppa Pig Halloween Maze
- Printable Peppa Magic Wand
- Halloween Connect The Dots
- Peppa Halloween Counting Activity
- Sugar Skull Adult Coloring Page
- Frankenweenie Sparky Maze
- Jim Henson Halloween Coloring Page