A Cute and Easy Craft for Boba Lovers: DIY Milk Tea Bangle Bracelet
A milk tea bangle bracelet is a fun craft that even a beginner can make and, of course, it is cute and fun for anyone who loves boba.
The little charms look like glasses of bubble tea with a straw and there is even tiny boba visible in each milk tea.
When you wear the bracelet, the charms dangle and move as you do, making it even more fun and adorable.
You will be happy to wear it and you can proudly tell people that you made it yourself.
Cute and Colorful Milk Tea Charms
These adorable milk tea charms are made from resin or glass and come in a variety of styles and colors.
They are perfect for adding a touch of sweetness to your jewelry crafts.
The charms are three-dimensional, so they look great from all angles.
They also have loops attached, making them easy to add to bracelets and other jewelry.
What is Boba Milk Tea?
Boba milk tea, also known as bubble tea, is a type of milk tea that is made with chewy tapioca pearls.
It is a popular beverage in Taiwan and has become increasingly popular in other parts of the world in recent years.
Boba milk tea is typically made with black tea, milk, sugar, and tapioca pearls.
The tapioca pearls are made from cassava root and are cooked until they are chewy.
The pearls are then added to the milk tea and are usually served with a wide straw so that they can be sucked up through the straw.
Boba Milk Tea Flavors and Colors
Following are some of the many different flavors of bubble tea with their corresponding color.
- Butterfly pea flower – Blue
- Taro or ube – purple
- Matcha – green
- Strawberry – pink
- Mango – yellow
Make your bracelet with your favorite flavors or just choose the colors that you like best.
Expandable Bangle Bracelet
Adjustable bangle bracelets are wonderful to work with and they are a pleasure to wear.
An added bonus is that these bracelet blanks are very budget friendly, very.
You can get a pack of 60 of these bracelets to add your own charms to for less than you’d pay for one fashion bracelet at the mall.
Mine are silver, but steel, rose gold and yellow gold tone adjustable bracelets are good options, too.
A regular circular bangle needs to be big enough to fit over your hand, so it slides down instead of resting nicely on your wrist.
This bangle expands to slide onto your wrist and the contracts, when it’s on.
The bangle rests on your wrist, so it looks nice and doesn’t get in the way when you are using your hands.
Jump Rings: The Essential Jewelry Finding
Jump rings are small, open rings that are used to connect jewelry components.
They are a must-have for any jewelry maker, and they are especially useful for making bracelets.
To use a jump ring, simply open it with pliers and then thread it through the charm and the bangle.
Once the jump ring is in place, close it with pliers.
With a little practice, you will be able to use jump rings like a pro!
Jewelry Pliers: A Must-Have Tool for Jewelry Making
Pliers are a helpful tool to have for jewelry making.
They are especially useful for opening jump rings and attaching jewelry components together.
There are many different types of pliers available, but needle nose pliers are the most versatile.
Needle nose pliers have a short, pointed tip that is perfect for grasping small objects.
They are also available with comfortable grips, which can make them easier to use for extended periods of time.
If you are just starting out with jewelry making, I recommend getting a pair of needle nose pliers with comfortable grips.
This will give you a good basic tool to work with, and you can always add other types of pliers to your collection as you need them.
Where to Buy Jewelry Supplies Online
- AliExpress has a huge selection of jewelry making supplies at super low prices – incredibly low prices. Plan ahead when you order, since shipping can take longer than US based companies.
- Amazon also has a good selection of supplies and shipping can be very fast.
Both of these online stores have the supplies and tool you will need to make a milk tea bangle bracelet craft.
Gather up your supplies and get ready to make your own boba milk tea bangle bracelet.
Boba Milk Tea Bracelet Craft
Supplies / Materials
1) Gather up your jewelry making supplies. I used green, pink and brown milk tea resin charms, but any color combination will do.
2) Use the pliers to open up a jump ring and slip it through both the charm loop and the bracelet.
3) Squeeze the jump ring closed with the pliers, so your milk tea charm is securely attached to the charm bracelet.
4) Repeat for the rest of your charms.
5) Have fun wearing your cute and trendy milk tea bangle bracelet!
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at my entertainment articles, so you can keep up with the latest TV, movie and book news.
Milk Tea Recipes
- Football Team Colors Bracelet
- Citrus Fruit Bracelet
- Dragon Fruit Bracelet
- Rainbow Bear Bangle Bracelet
- Rainbow Mushroom Bangle Bracelet
- Milk Tea Bangle Bracelet
- Spirit Riding Free Friendship Bracelet
- Disney Frozen Sisters Bracelet
Hoop Earrings Crafts
- Pink Grapefruit Hoop Earrings
- Dragon Fruit Hoop Earrings
- Baseball Hoop Earrings
- Football Team Hoop Earrings
- Tennis Ball Hoop Earrings
- Basketball Team Earrings
- Avocado Hoop Earrings
- Rabbit Hoop Earrings
- Easter Bunny Hoop Earrings
- Rainbow Bear Hoop Earrings
- Mushroom Earrings
- Milk Tea Boba Earrings
Drop Earrings Crafts
- Mushroom Earrings
- Valentine Wood Earrings
- Painted Rainbow Earrings
- Patriotic Painted Earrings
- Lemon Drop Earrings
- Gummy Bear Drop Earrings
Clip-on Earrings Crafts
- Avocado Clip-on Earrings
- Apple Clip-on Earrings
- Pineapple Clip-on Earrings
- Carrot Clip-on Earrings
- Ladybug Clip-on Earrings
Free Printable Activity Pages
Check out my free printables, when you are looking for fun activities to do at home.
Some are educational, but others are just plain fun.
There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and many other family friendly activities.
Claris Tea Party Printables
- Fashionista Mouse Coloring Page
- Mouse Party Coloring Page
- Cheese Plate Coloring Page
- Mouse Ball Gown Coloring Page
- Cat and Mouse Tea Party Coloring Page
- Pink Teapot Craft
- Tea Party Craft
Check out the latest online deals, so you can save money and pick out some great products for yourself and your family.
- AliExpress for amazing prices on craft supplies and more
- Miss A $1 makeup, accessories and household goods
- Seven Sisters Scones home or work delivery scones
- Southside Market food gifts
- Wildgrain bread delivered
- Warby Parker Eyewear try before you buy prescription glasses
- Sunnydaze Decor to update your outdoor spaces
- Big Feet Pajama Co for matching family PJs
What will you buy first?