How to Customize a Toothbrush with Washi Tape
This rainbow washi toothbrush craft is super easy to make, and it just may convince kids to brush a little longer.
Yes, this washi craft is easy and suitable for all ages.
It is fun to use a toothbrush that you have customized with your own personal style.
This is also a fun way to let others know which toothbrush is yours, when you are sharing a bathroom.
If you are hosting a slumber party, this is a fun craft to do at the party and will encourage kids to brush after eating cake, ice cream, candy and other party treats.
There is plenty of room for creativity with this craft, so your toothbrushes can look like mine or they can be totally different.
Do you know the order of the colors of rainbows?
ROYGBIV is the acronym that taught many of us the proper order for the colors in a rainbow.
These colors are all pretty and they are even more beautiful when they are together in a real life rainbow or when used in a rainbow craft.
Colorful washi tape looks great and is easy to use.
You can find rainbow washi tape with colors in accurate rainbow order and in other rainbow-like colors and patterns.
Use whatever works for you, when you make this washi tape toothbrush craft.
Washi is less sticky than regular tape, so it is forgiving and easy to work with.
If you put the tape on a little crooked, just pick it up right away to shift it into the right position.
You can add glue to the ends or over the top of the tape, if you’d like.
However, my toothbrushes are fine with just the tape and no glue.
Of course, your first priority is to use the type of toothbrush recommended by your dentist for your oral care.
Then you can choose the color and shape of the handle that will look good with rainbow colored washi tape.
A straighter handle that is a solid color is my first choice, but you can use any color and any shape.
Rainbow Washi Tape Toothbrush Craft
Supplies / Materials
1) Clean and dry the handle of your toothbrush, so that the washi tape will stick well.
2) Stick the washi tape to the toothbrush. Wrap it around, stick it on lengthwise or use a combination of tape pieces going in different directions. Use scissors to trim off any excess tape.
3) If your tape is not sticky enough or you want to make it last longer, add some glue to the ends of the tape or on top of all of the tape. Let it dry thoroughly.
4) Enjoy using your stylish customized rainbow colored toothbrush.
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at my entertainment articles, so you can keep up with the latest TV, movie and book news.
- Rainbow Painted Jar Craft
- Painted Rainbow Heart Craft
- Mushroom Rainbow Bangle Bracelet
- Rainbow Bear Bangle Bracelet Craft
- Rainbow Bear Hoop Earrings
- Painted Rainbow Earrings
- Washi Appetizer Forks
- Washi Tape Chopsticks
- Sensory Bottle
- Rainbow Pom Pom Headband
- Washi Tape Rainbow Toothbrush
- Rainbow Salt Jar
- Tie Dye Gifts
- My Little Pony Printable Rainbow Dash Iron On
Washi Tape Crafts
- Mardi Gras Picture Frame
- Team Colors Picture Frame
- Team Colors Gift Tag
- Rainbow Washi Toothbrush
- Rainbow Chopsticks
- Patriotic Washi Tape Toothbrush
- Patriotic Washi Tape Appetizer Forks
- Easter Picture Frame
- Washi & Beads Initial Gift Tag
- Christmas Tree Gift Tag
- Vision Board
Free Printable Activity Pages
Check out my free printables, when you are looking for fun activities to do at home.
Some are educational, but others are just plain fun.
There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and many other family friendly activities.
Check out the latest online deals, so you can save money and pick out some great products for yourself and your family.
- AliExpress for amazing prices on craft supplies and more
- Miss A $1 makeup, accessories and household goods
- Seven Sisters Scones home or work delivery scones
- Southside Market food gifts
- Wildgrain bread delivered
- Warby Parker Eyewear try before you buy prescription glasses
- Sunnydaze Decor to update your outdoor spaces
- Big Feet Pajama Co for matching family PJs
What will you buy first?