DIY Valentine’s Day Bath Salts
Craft with Free Printable Label
Strawberry scented fizzy bath salts are a fun project, when you want to make a homemade Valentine’s Day gift for a loved one.
The pink salts are pretty and this is a gift that will be used and enjoyed.
Epsom salt has long been used to soak and soothe sore muscles, so it is a good base for this bath salt that will fizz in warm bath water.
The salt is tinted a pretty light pink and then little pink and red heart sprinkles make it festive for Valentine’s Day.
Naturally, you can also give this as a gift for a loved one another time of the year, too.
My craft instructions will make one small jar of bath salts, but you can easily increase the amounts to make a bigger batch.
You can use mason jars or other recycled jars to package your fizzy gift.
Then, print out my free pdf label to affix to the top of your jar.
Of course, you can make some for yourself, too.
We can all use some pampering me time, right?
Fizzy Bath Salts
Free Printable Jar Lid Label
Small jar with lid
1/2 pint Mason Jar
1) One by one, add the Epsom salt, baking soda, citric acid and cornstarch to a bowl and stir well.
2) Add the colorant, strawberry fragrance and olive oil to a small jar. Put the lid on and shake to combine.
3) Slowly add the red liquid to the dry ingredients while whisking them together. Continue whisking until the texture and color is even. Then, stir in the heart sprinkles.
4) Download and print the free pdf jar label.
5) Pour the bath salts into a half pint mason jar and glue the label to the top of the jar.
6) To use, add three or more tablespoons to your bath.
Following are some of my other DIY bath and body crafts.
What will you make next?