DIY Valentine’s Day Bath Salts
Craft with Free Printable Label
Strawberry scented fizzy bath salts are a fun project, when you want to make a homemade Valentine’s Day gift for a loved one.
The pink salts are pretty and this is a gift that will be used and enjoyed.
Epsom salt has long been used to soak and soothe sore muscles, so it is a good base for this bath salt that will fizz in warm bath water.
The salt is tinted a pretty light pink and then little pink and red heart sprinkles make it festive for Valentine’s Day.
Naturally, you can also give this as a gift for a loved one another time of the year, too.
My craft instructions will make one small jar of bath salts, but you can easily increase the amounts to make a bigger batch.
You can use mason jars or other recycled jars to package your fizzy gift.
Then, print out my free pdf label to affix to the top of your jar.
Of course, you can make some for yourself, too.
We can all use some pampering me time, right?
Fizzy Bath Salts
Free Printable Jar Lid Label
Small jar with lid
1/2 pint Mason Jar
1) One by one, add the Epsom salt, baking soda, citric acid and cornstarch to a bowl and stir well.
2) Add the colorant, strawberry fragrance and olive oil to a small jar. Put the lid on and shake to combine.
3) Slowly add the red liquid to the dry ingredients while whisking them together. Continue whisking until the texture and color is even. Then, stir in the heart sprinkles.
4) Download and print the free pdf jar label.
5) Pour the bath salts into a half pint mason jar and glue the label to the top of the jar.
6) To use, add three or more tablespoons to your bath.
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at my entertainment articles, so you can keep up with the latest TV, movie and book news.
Valentine’s Day Crafts
- Wood Pom Pom Heart
- Wood Gift Tag Craft
- Valentine Pom Pom Frame
- Valentine Polymer Heart Frame
- Pom Pom Headband
- Fizzy Bath Salts
- Super Star Heart Craft
- Flower Heart Craft
- Fruit Heart Craft
- Sweet Heart Craft
- Sugru Heart Mug
- Friendship Bracelet
- Red and White Layered Candle
Free Printable Valentines
- Nutcracker Valentines
- My Little Pony
- Disney 101 Dalmatians Valentines
- Big Hero 6 Valentines
- The Croods Valentines
- Minnie Mouse Valentines
- Ferdinand Valentines
- Game of Thrones Valentines
- Dinotrux Valentines
- How to Train Your Dragon Valentines
- Sonic The Hedgehog Valentines
- Land Before Time Valentines
- Clarence Valentines
Free Printable Activity Pages
Check out my free printables, when you are looking for fun activities to do at home.
Some are educational, but others are just plain fun.
There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and many other family friendly activities.
Check out the latest online deals, so you can save money and pick out some great products for yourself and your family.
- AliExpress for amazing prices on craft supplies and more
- Miss A $1 makeup, accessories and household goods
- Seven Sisters Scones home or work delivery scones
- Southside Market food gifts
- Wildgrain bread delivered
- Warby Parker Eyewear try before you buy prescription glasses
- Sunnydaze Decor to update your outdoor spaces
- Big Feet Pajama Co for matching family PJs
What will you buy first?