Wood Craft: Easy Valentine’s Day Pom Pom Craft
Kids and adults can make a Valentine pom pom craft heart to give to someone special or to use as a holiday decoration.
No special skills are needed for this easy red and pink craft, so the hearts can be made by kids and adults.
The heart shape, sparkly pom poms and red and pink colors make this the perfect simple craft for Valentine’s Day.
Red, Pink and White Glitter Pom Poms
Pom poms are easy for people of all skill levels to use, so this craft will work for small children, mom’s craft night or anything in between.
I used small glitter pom poms that have sparkle tinsel in them, so they look festive.
The 1/2″ size pom poms is good to fit a bunch of them on the wood heart or you can use other sizes, too.
Mine are arranged randomly on the heart, but you could also form them into a pattern if that’s more your style.
Unfinished Wood Heart
Wood hearts are great for crafts, since they are inexpensive and easy to use.
The wood looks nice for a quick craft, but you can also keep your projects for years.
They are ready for kids or adults to use right out of the package, since there is already a heart shaped hole drilled in them.
Buy a small pack for yourself or buy them in bulk for class projects or a fun party activity.
Regular white school glue that dries clear is all you need for this Valentine craft.
It sticks well on both the wood and pom poms, so they stay put once the glue has dried.
And, of course, it is very easy to clean up, if there are any spills.
Valentine Pom Pom Craft
Supplies / Materials
Unfinished Wood Heart
Small Glitter Pom Poms (red, white and pink)
Ribbon or Twine
1) Glue pom poms to the unfinished wood heart.
2) Wait for the glue to dry and then string twine or ribbon through the hole in the heart.
More from Mama Likes This
Take a look at my entertainment articles, so you can keep up with the latest TV, movie and book news.
Valentine’s Day Crafts
- Wood Pom Pom Heart
- Wood Gift Tag Craft
- Valentine Pom Pom Frame
- Valentine Polymer Heart Frame
- Pom Pom Headband
- Fizzy Bath Salts
- Super Star Heart Craft
- Flower Heart Craft
- Fruit Heart Craft
- Sweet Heart Craft
- Sugru Heart Mug
- Friendship Bracelet
- Red and White Layered Candle
Pom Pom Crafts
- Easy Valentine Pom Pom Picture Frame
- Valentine Headband
- Rainbow Headband
- Easter Headband Craft
- Easter Spring Picture Frame
- Pom Pom Heart
- Mardi Gras Headband
Free Printable Valentines
Following are some of my free printable Valentine’s Day Cards featuring characters from movies and TV.
- Nutcracker Valentines
- My Little Pony
- Disney 101 Dalmatians Valentines
- Big Hero 6 Valentines
- The Croods Valentines
- Minnie Mouse Valentines
- Ferdinand Valentines
- Game of Thrones Valentines
- Dinotrux Valentines
- How to Train Your Dragon Valentines
- Sonic The Hedgehog Valentines
- Land Before Time Valentines
- Clarence Valentines
Valentine’s Day Recipes
- Kid Friendly Floating Heart Drink
- Chocolate Heart Dip
- White Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
- Strawberry Swirl Fudge
- Best Sheet Cake for Valentine’s Day
Free Printable Activity Pages
Check out my free printables, when you are looking for fun activities to do at home.
Many are from Disney, Netflix and Shout Factory, so they feature movies, TV series and characters that your kids already know and love.
Some are educational, but others are just plain fun.
There are coloring pages, crafts, word puzzles, mazes, memory games and many other family friendly activities.
Check out the latest online deals, so you can save money and pick out some great products for yourself and your family.
- AliExpress for amazing prices on craft supplies and more
- Miss A $1 makeup, accessories and household goods
- Seven Sisters Scones home or work delivery scones
- Southside Market food gifts
- Wildgrain bread delivered
- Warby Parker Eyewear try before you buy prescription glasses
- Sunnydaze Decor to update your outdoor spaces
- Big Feet Pajama Co for matching family PJs
What will you buy first?