Magical Water Painting
Under The Sea
I love the ocean and creative activities, so, of course, I think this new Under The Sea Magical Water Painting activity book is great!
Just add water to the included paint brush pen, so that your child can turn plain black and white images into colorful ocean scenes.
Then, set the book aside and they can paint the pages again another day!
It really is a magical experience!
Insight Editions is introducing a wonderful collection of iSeek activity books this year, so you’ll want to pick them up for your kids.
- Cut & Color Masks: Dinosaurs
- Cut & Color Masks: Unicorns
- Color, Cut, and Fold: Ocean Animals
- Color, Cut, and Fold: Wild Animals
- Design and Draw 50 Cat Outfits
- Design and Draw 50 Princess Outfits
- Fingerprint Fairies
- Fingerprint Farm
- Magical Water Painting: Under the Sea
- Magical Water Painting: Unicorns
- Trace & Learn Handwriting Practice: Dinosaur
- Trace & Learn Handwriting Practice: Unicorn
Some of the books have already been released, but others will be out soon and can be pre-ordered now.
Which ones will your kids like best?
Under The Sea Magical Water Painting
Pub. date 3/16/21
Like magic, scenes come to colorful life when painted with the included water-filled brush!
As the water dries, the color disappears and the pages can be painted again and again!
Ten scenes make for mess-free fun year-round.
Each page also includes search and find challenges that support early literacy skills.
Activity Book: Under The Sea Magical Water Painting Activity Book
More from Mama Likes This
Check out my other crafts and free printables, so you and your family can have lots of fun.
Following are some of my fun printable paper crafts.
- Scuba Girl Craft
- Blue Whale
- Blue Crab
- Blue Tang
- Moray Eel
- Happy Squid
- Hermit Crab
- Hammerhead Shark